Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Long time no post

I haven't posted in a long time. We don't have internet so I can only really post when our neighbors have their wi-fi on ;) 

Blake and Sydney are growing like weeds. They are just really awesome kids, I love them so much. They are so sweet. Well not to each other ! lol I can't believe my sweet baby boy will be 4 this winter. It feels like yesterday I was holding him as a newborn just staring in awe that we could create such a perfect little person. Now I just watch him blossom into this amazing little boy. He is such a character and loves to make people laugh. He really enjoys his special time alone with Mommy and Daddy. He likes to go for rides with Daddy and he always wants Mommy and Sissy to stay home lol. He loves to help Mommy cook or read books or just sit and talk. 

Sydney is just the epidomy  of GIRL. She loooves her baby dolls to death. SHe has a million of them. SHe feeds them, gets them dressed, pushes them around in her stroller. Oh and she loves to give hugs and kisses. She will walk around to everyone and give them a big hug and kiss. It is so cute because she holds her arms out wide and puckers her lips out as far as they can go. Blake of course hates her to try and kiss him lol She is definitely a cuddler. I love it :) Oh and she loves to get dressed up and fix her hair. She is at such a fun age. They both are ! I feel so complete with them, my life couldn't get any better. Just looking into their sweet faces or just hugging them makes everything else just disappear.  I love the end of the day when they both fall asleep, I could just watch them forever. They are just my everything.

I will have to get some recent pictures of them up here soon. We really need to get some family shots done but I am looking for a photographer that I really like. The ones in my area just don't have the effects that I like. I really like more Urban style photographers. So I am on the hunt. I actually found one in Madison but that is too far away. Which sucks because she does maternity as well as birth photography which is awesome. She would charge a fortune to come to Richland center for the birth, which is only 40 miles I think. I will have to check that though.

On another note, those who don't know we found out both Twins are BOYS !! We went to appleton to have a 3D/4D done and got some great pics. The lady was super nice and gave us a great deal since it was fathers day :) I will have to add he pics later ! They weren't shy !! We are excited !! It will be fun having 3 boys and 1 girl. We are really looking forward to their arrival !!

Ha, I just looked over and Sydney was trying to put on fake lipstick lol. It's toy lipstick and she was rubbing it all over her lips.. So cute !

I better go Adam has a movie started !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kiddos are so precious and I can't wait until the next two arrive! Hope you're feeling well!